Developer in Test / Automation Test Engineer
- Well Established Company in the energy industry
- Diverse team – different nationalities & backgrounds
- Ongoing training and great culture
Make this opportunity your own by become this fast-growing organisation’s new Automation Tester. This role suits a professional with QA Automation experience, or a QA Engineer, who wants to take on responsibility for developing automated tests across a suite of software applications.
This opportunity suits an enthusiastic professional with a strong understanding of automation in QA Testing, with experience of MS Testing and some of the following: C#, Cucumber, SpecFlow and Selenium.
In this role you will use a diverse portfolio of technologies.
You’ll be joining a company with a remarkable culture and environment – the people come from all over the world and collaborate on exciting projects. The organisation is active at events and conferences and makes a global impact with great software in the energy sector!
- Take ownership of implementing test automation frameworks
- Write automated tests using Seleium
- Perform regression testing for websites, applications and mobile
Skills / Experience Required:
- Experience with MS Testing and Automation testing tools for at least 2 years
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000 – 33,000
& more benefits
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a list of related opportunities in Malta please visit: https://www.archer.com.mt/