Azure Specialist (progress to DevOps)
- New projects and modern technology
- Genuine prospects for career growth
- Great benefits package
New projects, modern technologies and exciting opportunities all come with this new Azure Administrator role. You will support a powerful software-based team in, focusing on developing cutting edge applications.
As Azure Specialist you will have the tools develop your skills, enhance the companies processes and make key contributions to the success of the organisation. Career progression, personal growth and a healthy work-life balance is supported by the company and a substantial benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate.
- Operate within a team of multi-functional professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications.
- Offer support to the IT & Business partners in identifying reoccurring problems and rectifying it through using the problem management process.
- Participate in the Agile DevOps design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features.
- Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment.
Skills / Experience:
- In-depth Knowledge with Azure
- Practical understanding of Python, Bash, PowerShell
- Experience with DevOps tools
Salary / Remuneration: depends on the experience
- Flexi Time
- Health & Life Insurance
- Free Parking
- other benefits
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV email@example.com.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta