- New team
- Room for career progression
- Flexi hours and easy going environment
A successful Online Gaming company based in Malta is looking for a talented Software Engineer to drive the DevOps strategy.
As part of a talented collective of IT professionals, you will help to define and implement the strategy and put best practices in place in the IT department. You will play an important role in managing the company’s award-winning software platform.
The popularity of this gaming software means the company is growing fast and providing career opportunities to its team members. It’s an ideal time to join the company with this position as an expert Systems Automation Engineer.
The team you will work with is diverse and international. You’ll liaise with a range of people and report to the CTO. It’s an ideal next step for a Software Developer or a System Engineer with experience with systems automation, with 2 years of professional experience.
- Manage, scale and maintain the IT infrastructure
- Utilize Linux / Python / PHP / Ruby to automate the stack take a code-focused approach to IT infrastructure
- Support development teams to understand development processes and tools, increasing development and deployment productivity
- Manage the SQL database
- Liaise closely with the CTO and the Development team
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Software Developer or a DevOps Engineer
- Knowledge or experience of CI/CI tools and Cloud technologies
- Knowledge or experience with Automation solutions
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 40,000 – 50,000 gross per year
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 20341509 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support and IT Administration professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: <https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/>
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta