DevOps Engineer – iGaming
- Startup Online Gaming company
- International team – different locations in the world
- New product on the market – exciting new project
This is a call for a talented DevOps Engineer. An international iGaming Company based in Malta for over 2 years is looking for a bright spark to join their tech team!
The successful candidate will be a highly driven professional with superb communication skills. The new DevOps Specialist will be playing a major part in improving the company’s IT Infrastructure.
This is a full-time, diverse, hands-on role requiring an ability to work autonomously and as part of the team. As a System Engineer, you will be comfortable with providing and accepting suggestions, constructive criticism, and compromise to deliver the best outcomes for the business.
The culture is important to for this organization so finding the right person to join the team is critical.
- Manage Linux servers and AWS platforms
- Automating infrastructure processes
- Scripting and light coding
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Manage containerization and virtual machinesMySql and Amazon Aurora databases
- Advice the best IT budget management solutions
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Software Developer or DevOps Engineer
- Experience with CI and CI tools
- Experience with systems’ processes automation
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 35,000 – 45,000 gross per year
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on +356 2034 1509 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support and IT Administration professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
I specialize in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/