- Established and well-known brand
- Major iGaming software house
- New office and good career prospect
A leading iGaming software provider is looking for a DevOps Engineer to drive the Operations IT strategy. As part of a talented collective of IT professionals, you will help to define and implement the strategy and put best practices in place in the IT department.
You will play a leading role in managing the company’s award winning software platform. The popularity of this gaming software means the company is growing fast, moving to modern new offices and providing greater support and career opportunities to its team members.
It’s an ideal time to join the company as a System Engineer who has solid experience with AWS and has progressive approach to the IT world.
You’ll liaise with a range of people and report to the CTO. It’s an ideal next step for a skilful Linux Engineer who’s confident with PHP or Pythong scritping and systems automation processes.
- Manage, scale and maintain the IT infrastructure
- Utilise Linux / Python / PHP / Ruby to automate the stack take a code-focused approach to IT infrastructure
- Support development teams to understand development processes and tools, increasing development and deployment productivity
- Manage the SQL database
- Liaise closely with the CTO and the Development team
- Proven experience with AWS
- Confidence with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with PHP or Python scripting
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 40,000 – 50,000 gross per year
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on +356 2034 1509 email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting DevOps and IT infrastructure Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other IT infrastructure opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta