Systems Engineer / DevOps with FinTech
- Market-leading tech company in Europe
- Excellent location
- Genuine prospects for career growth
We currently have an exciting and vibrant new role for DevOps Engineer. This is a unique position to join a leading and one of the largest FinTech companies in Europe. Join our multicultural team where you will have the opportunity to express your skills and talents on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will work with the latest technologies and hard work will be rewarded through opportunities to build you skills, quickly evolve your career, travel to new frontiers and create new friendships. The company if offering a great relocation package for the fortunate candidate.
- Build and maintain tools for delivering software
- Participate in projects and provide infrastructure and IT operations expertise
- Automate infrastructure
- Maintain business critical application environments
- Configure and maintain CI systems, CD pipelines and test environments
- Educate and support developers in using infrastructure
- Work closely with Infrastructure, Information Security and Development teams
Skills / Experience:
- Excellent knowledge in Linux/Unix and AWS
- Bash scripting and experience in Java, Groovy, Python
- DevOps automation, monitoring and other tools:
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR €2,200 – €2,700 net month + relocation package + valuable benefits
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta