Front-End Developer (Git, SCSS, HTML)
- Career progression in a leading performance marketing company
- Opportunity to learn new coding skills
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Stable and strong international background
This Front-End Development role is with a leading performance marketing organisation in Europe. The company operates in 8 languages and in more than 20 countries. Currently, it is servicing more than 60.000 users annually. In this Front-End Developer role, you will join a global team of specialist who puts their hurts into building scalable technology.
This is a dynamic role that requires an enthusiastic developer who is motivated by a challenging work environment. The selected applicant will be in charge of designing, developing, and implementing of frond-end projects.
This is a rewarding role with a forward-looking organisation.
- Creating, scaling the application in accordance with the business needs
- Testing and coding of web application
- Creating and managing application
- Knowledge of and experience in the online betting company would be considered as an asset
- Experience with Gulp, Git, Webpack
- Working knowledge of Git
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 45,000 – 55,000
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Gym allowance
- Free parking
- Life insurance
For more information contact Agata Jaholkowska confidentially on +356 2034 1537 or email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta