- Global Gaming Entertainment Industry
- Exciting, Active Environment
- State-of-the-art technologies
Join an outstanding team to build creative, intuitive and functional user experience. This opportunity is for Front End Game Architect who wants to influence, lead and define technical solutions at a well-established global gaming entertainment industry that prides itself on offering cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions.
This Front-End Game Architect will provide architectural guidance, validation and implementation for the Front-End Game engine using the state-of-the-art technologies such as ReactJS, PixiJS library, Microsoft.NET C#, and many more.
In this Front-End Game Architect role, you will join a team of engineers where you will utilise technical knowledge and experience to support them with troubleshooting issues. This talented team is made up of front and back developers, visual experts and the software is delivered through scrum development methodology. This role involves small amounts of scheduled European travel.
If this sounds interesting to you and you would like to find out more, do not hesitate and apply now!
- Create interactive content using OpenGL, WebGL, and OpenGL
- Collaborating with a highly skilled agile team
- Enhance front-end game engine based on web technology and Pixi.js
- Technologies used React JS library, PixiJS library, Microsoft.NET C#
- At least 3 years of technical experience designing and implementing highly performant front-end architecture
- Good experience with HTML5/CSS3
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 55,000 – 75,000 + Substantial Benefits Package:
- Health Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Many more additional benefits
For more information contact Agata Jaholkowska confidentially on +356 2034 1537 or email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta