Full Stack Developer (Java, Angular)
- Payment solutions around the globe
- Partnered with large blue-chip organizations
- Nasdaq listed
Tech stack: JEE, SOAP, HAVEN, JUNIT, TOMCAT, ACTIVMQ, JBOSS, APACHE, ANGULAR
A worldwide online payment processing business offering local culture payment technology of over 60 payment methods in over 180 countries. What sets a company apart are the real-time Fraud, Risk, Least Cost Routing capabilities and KYC analytics.
Partnered with a number of large blue-chip organizations, the Group has built a unique solution that empowers the client to process payments in a bespoke way that is entirely independent of the Acquirer selection. Born from the Gaming industry, which pulled together a team of experts from Gaming, Fraud, Risk, Banking, IT & Compliance to create a “greenfield” solution specifically tailored from Merchant’s perspective to meet the challenges of online Gaming but applicable to any industry.
- Have the opportunity to receive training and mentoring for Senior JEE Developers
- Provide assistance in diagnosing production problems
- Report back to management regarding any technical issues
- Be proactive in following new trends and technologies to provide the best possible service to company clients
- Work closely with QA team
- Work with Client Developers in providing support for Integration projects – this can also involve travel to customer premises
- Take part and propose new ideas in the code review processes
- Experienced JEE Developer
- Maven, GIT, Junit
- Euro 40,000 – 45,000 gross/year dependant on experience
Contact Ewelina in confidence on +356 20341641 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
I specialize in recruiting Java Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Java opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/advanced-search/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta.