- Profitable & established international start-up
- Strong s/w engineering environment
- Be part of a team of scientists and highly skilled s/w engineers
This established start-up is based in the heart of Oslo, Norway. They have been in the market for over 5 years and with their successful main product, they have managed to have gained a significant part of the market.
They estimate that with the development and the launch of their second product they will eliminate all competition in the following 3-5 years.
For that reason, they are looking to grow their development team by 120% in the following months.
The team consists of scientists, frontend developers, cloud specialists, and the backend team. The main language on the backend is F#.
- Experience with F# or other Functional programming languages ((e.g. Scala, Haskell, Clojure, OCaml, etc.) or must have a keen interest in F# and be willing to learn more
- Previous experience working with large scale distributed systems
- The ability to learn and adopt new technologies and tools.
The role is based in Oslo, Norway and relocation for this role is required.
50,000 – 85,000 gross/year Depending on experience
Access to Employee share scheme
Contact Paris Michailos in confidence on +356 20341511 or at email@example.com to find out more
I specialize in recruiting in Functional Programming Recruitment (Scala, Haskell, Rust), if you wish to discuss this or other Functional Programming opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see www.archer.eu