- Getting things done mentality
- International team
- Flat hierarchy
Join an international organization to build the next-generation technology that aims to change the way companies do process analysis. Passionate about building high-quality software, always challenging the team to keep on learning and find solutions for new problems.
Their engine is built on a modern stack of technologies that allow us to write high-quality code fast and deliver answers to complex data mining problems to the user in real-time.
- Design and implement solutions with high levels of autonomy.
- You care about code quality, software design, and understand the importance of code reviews.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Strong foundations in functional programming preferably in Haskell
- Comfortable with data structures and algorithms for complex domains
- Previous experience in distributed systems is a plus
- 45K – 65K (depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Part-time remote work supported
- Private Health Insurance
Contact Paris Michailos in confidence on +356 20341511 or at email@example.com to find out more
I specialize in recruiting in Functional Programming Recruitment (Scala, Haskell, Rust), if you wish to discuss this or other Functional Programming opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see www.archer.eu