- Start-up environment
- Real Technical Challenges
- Innovative product
This is a fast-moving company that needs the right kind of talent and determination to join their team. They focus a lot on company culture and they will carefully consider how well you fit in. There are real technical challenges and they need your talent to succeed.
They are still small, so it’s a great time to join them now.
The team is seriously disrupting the status quo for Trading to allow simple people to trade easily, quickly and in a very secure way.
The backend stack is 100% Haskell, with Postgres for storage and deployed with Docker and Kubernetes. They regularly use advanced type-system features to achieve a high level of code safety.
- Design and develop backend services in our trading software platform
- Handle large amounts of data and concurrency at scale
- Make use of REST and WebSockets to interact with other component services
- Work closely with a passionate team of software developers and designers
- 1+ years of experience with Haskell
- 3+ years of experience in Functional Programming environment
45K – 60K (depending on experience)
- Relocation Assistance
- Friday team lunches
- Flexible time
Contact Paris Michailos in confidence on +356 20341511 or at email@example.com to find out more
I specialize in recruiting in Functional Programming Recruitment (Scala, Haskell, Rust), if you wish to discuss this or other Functional Programming opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see www.archer.eu