- Young, energetic team
- No legacy code
- Fast-growing organization
This fresh organization started small and grew pretty quick to 100 employees. They have introduced a new tool in the performance marketing space which allows companies to optimizing their product information to secure better results.
There is a lot of passion and many ideas on how to make their product better and they are looking for software engineers who enjoy experimenting and challenging the status quo.
You will be working on the backend of a complex distributed web application consisting of a number of different services, written in Haskell and Python.
- Design, development, and maintenance of new and old features in our application.
- Scaling the Haskell applications to the next level
- Contribute to the training and development of the team.
- Bring value to the readability, maintainability, and testability of the codebase
- Strong programming skills in a functional language, preferably Haskell
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases, preferably Postgres
- Previous experience in Google Could Platform is a plus
- Experience in tuning and scaling a big application
- 45-65K (depending on experience)
- Daily free lunch meals
- Private Health Insurance
Contact Paris Michailos in confidence on +356 20341511 or at email@example.com to find out more
I specialize in recruiting in Functional Programming Recruitment (Scala, Haskell, Rust), if you wish to discuss this or other Functional Programming opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see www.archer.eu