IT Administrator & Support – Maltese speaker
- Young and successful software house
- Expanding team and various projects
- Very comfortable location in Malta
We are looking for an experienced IT Technician Support that would like to move to a young and expanding team, within a growing company centrally based in the heart of Malta. This is an IT Software and Service provider that was founded a couple of years ago and since then their business has been booming.
The company counts two different team – software developers and IT Technical Support. You would be part of the helpdesk team and will report to the technical manager. You will be involved in a number of projects and will be responsible for mentoring more junior technician.
You are a passionate Helpdesk support with good hands-on experience with Windows OS and Networks. You are also passionate about servers and would like to learn IT Administration skills. You love dealing with customers, troubleshooting, proved remote and on-site support.
- Support and maintain computer systems, desktops, and hardware
- Install and configure new hardware and software systems
- Maintain the Active Directory
- Provide network and VoIP support
Skills / Experience:
- Must have experience as an IT Support
- Hands-on experience with Windows servers and networks
- Must speak Maltese
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 25,000 – 30,000 + allowances
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on +356 2034 1509 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support and IT Administration professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta.