- Fast-growing environment
- iGaming industry
- An inspiring sea view from the office
A well-known iGaming firm is currently looking to hire an IT Administrator to join their modern office in sunny Malta.
This bigger organization with several branches around the world offers in house expertise, name recognition, and scale – all of which can hugely benefit your career.
You will have the chance to support a multi-user computing environment and ensures continuous, optimal performance of the IT services.
In this dynamic and multicultural environment, you will be part of a friendly team of outstanding professionals.
Would you like to join this rapidly expanding company where you’ll have plenty of exposure to challenging assignments?
In this role you will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks designed to ensure your employer’s IT network, security systems and servers are in tip-top shape.
If you’re open to it, feel free to get in touch with me!
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
- Manage and coordinate the physical office networks
- Setting up new users and management of security, passwords, and backup.
- Be responsible for Active Directory
- Administer and monitoring IT Systems
- Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations.
- Previous exposure to Jira and Confluence ticketing system.
- At least one year of IT supports experience.
- Strong insight in user support and incidents resolution.
- Outstanding knowledge of IT systems.
Salary: € 28,000 – € 30,000
For more information contact Giada Pietribiasi confidentially on +356 20341505 or email your CV giada.@archer.com.mt
I specialize in recruiting IT Infrastructure and IT Support professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT opportunities visit our website on https://www.archer.com.mt/