Cloud Engineer – AWS
- DevOps mentality
- Improve your Python/PHP scripting skills
- Training budget
This System & Network Engineer role is more than other jobs, it’s a fantastic opportunity to grow as part of a successful organization. This company has been established in the European market for many years and has grown into one of the island’s leading the Online Marketing agency.
An important and strategic role for the company moving forward, as an IT Infrastructure Engineer you will join the highly skilled team to tackle a variety of IT projects. These are high-impact initiatives around the iGaming and the Finance markets that will utilize the latest technologies.
You will use a modern tech stack to play this wide-ranging System and Network Administrator role within this large and international IT department. This is a promises position, both challenging and rewarding, in an environment that values employees and empowers them to grow professionally and personally.
- Design and implement Cisco networks
- Design and implement Cloud platforms
- Manage virtual serversImplement servers and networks infrastructure in compliance with the IT security standards
- Write technical reports
- Proactively introducing new technologies
Skills / Experience:
- Experience with managing Linux infrastructure and Cisco networks
- Professional experience with AWS
- Scriptins skills (bash/Python/PHP)
- Previous exposure to IaaC (e.g. Terraform, Kubernetes, Grafana) is an asset
Salary / Remuneration:EUR: EUR 40,000-45,000 gross per year + benefits + bonuses + relocation package
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 20341509 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting DevOps and IT Infrastructure Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: <https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/>