IT Infrastructure Manager
- Training Provided
- Flexible Succession Plans for Growth
- Open communication culture
A prestigious software house on the Island is searching for an IT Infrastructure Manager to coordinate and manage the technical support team. Is this the right step for you?
This opportunity is perfect for someone who has previous experience managing a team even if your current title is not listed as a manager!
This company has its own software which is customized according to the client’s need. In this role, you will be collaborating very closely with the Senior Management Team.
- Monitor company network, servers, and security systems.
- Administer and manage the company’s budget on infrastructure
- Investigate and troubleshoot infrastructure issues
- Manage the Service team
- Ensure proper documentation is in place
- Participate in the annual performance assessment of the service team
- Monitor the efficiency of the team’s ticketing system
- Proven experience in Technical support/ Service desk role
- Previous experience managing a technical team
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 40,000 – 45,000
- Health Insurance
- Internal and External training provide
For more information contact Maria Abela on +356 20341510 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting DevOps and IT infrastructure Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other IT infrastructure opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT opportunities visit our website on https://www.archer.com.mt/