IT Project Manager
- Senior role – report to the CEO
- Manage various and innovative projects
- Remote on-boarding & relocation package
Career opportunity for a Senior Project Manager who’s keen to undertake new projects and join the Technical Team of a well known international company based in Malta.
As Technical Porject Manager you will be responsbile for overseeing the IT Operations team’s projects. You will be able to unerstand the business requirements and the Technical Operations functionality; your decision making will be a key for the company’s grow.
You will communicate with the CEO on a regular basis and take decision on budgets, objectives and improvements. You have solid project management skills and a good IT background.
- Take decisions on the projects’ budget
- Design and execute projects plans and objectives
- Monitor the projects execution and suggest improvements
- Deal with third-party
- Be close with the IT operations team
- Report to the CEO
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Project Manager within an Online Services provider (digital marketing, iGaming, etc.)
- Confidence with PM methodologies, such us Scrum or Agile or Waterfall.
- IT background
Salary / Remuneration:EUR: EUR 55,000-65,000 gross per year
+ relocation package
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 20341509 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting DevOps and IT Infrastructure Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: <https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/>
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta