- Reputable company
- Fintech Industry
- International environment
This is an opportunity for an IT Systems Administrator to join a reputable Fintech company in their offices in Malta. This is a company with operations across Europe, that has a great multicultural environment.
As a Windows Administrator, you will be reporting to the company’s CTO and collaborating with experienced professionals in designing, planning and implementing IT Infrastructure.
Are you interested in learning new technologies and growing professionally?
You will have exposure to a wide range of technologies and training opportunities that will allow you to learn new skills and grow as an IT Professional.
Role / opportunity:
- Monitoring and maintaining the performance of Systems
- Troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues when they arise
- Contributing to various IT projects
- Exposure to Linux and Cloud platforms
- Exposure to Database servers
Skills / experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT Systems Administration (Windows)
- Experience in Networking (e.g Wi-Fi, firewalls, switchers)
- Knowledge of Zendesk administration would be an advantage
Salary / Remuneration:
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Training opportunities and clear career advancement path
- Great benefits
For more information, contact Maria Maslari confidentially on +35620341566 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support, IT Administration, and Engineering professionals.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta