TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF FINANCIAL COMPLIANCE PLATFORMS (REGTECH)
- Strong and highly successful financial organisation
- Attractive remuneration package
- Personal development / career progression opportunities
Looking for a career shaping role with one of Malta’s commanding and highly successful financial firms who have a variety of products in the local and international market, then the role of Systems Specialist in Payments and Finances will be perfect for you. As TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF FINANCIAL COMPLIANCE SYSTEMS you will link with a diverse and skilful team where you will oversee the compliance and fraud platforms whilst presenting yourself as the main point of contact for functionality, issues, support, implementations and maintenance.
The Systems Specialist in Payments and Finances role has a significant scope for career progression and personal development within the professional company structure and an attractive remuneration package is on offer which includes health insurance, performance bonus and other various compensations. Located in a prime location surrounded by other business centres, suiting an individual with experience in a Payments and Finance environment with exposure to Fraud Detection and AML/KYC Management.
- Organise with other technology teams for various system integrations.
- Remain active with supplier product roadmaps and plan for upgrades.
- Contribute and support with testing, configuration and deployment.
- Record business rules, data needs and specifications.
- Assist and repair existing functionality and recognise root causes to problems
Skills / Experience:
- Experience in supporting technology platforms (Payments / Financial industry)
- Experience with systems dealing with Fraud Detection, AML/KYC Management, Name Screening, Payment Filtering
- Previous involvement with modelling tools, data flow diagrams and relationship data models
Salary / Remuneration: Negotiable (depends on experience) + Attractive Remuneration Package
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta