• Well-established organization
• Up to date technologies
• Central location
This role is within a well-known organization that is currently looking to recruit an experienced IT Lead.
You will be part of a fast-growing tech environment that is using the latest technologies.
This outstanding opportunity will allow you to support several customers both remotely and on-site. You will be the focal point of contact between your team and your clients with the responsibility of troubleshooting incidents and provide ad hoc solutions to different businesses.
The ideal candidate should have 2-3 years of experience with Microsoft technologies including Azure and hands-on experience with CISCO equipment.
You will support your team, prioritizing and escalating incidents and actively assisting team members in case of need.
This IT Team Lead role suit someone who is looking for a challenging opportunity with a tech organization and leads a 5 people infrastructure team.
Send me an email and we can have a chat to further discuss this fantastic opportunity.
• Contribute expertise in complex advanced network and system troubleshooting
• Keep developing your Cloud hands-on experience
• Collaborate with a variety of IT professional
• Develop your leadership skills in a fast-growing environment
Skills / Experience:
• Good communication skills
• A logical approach to diagnostics, investigation, and problem solving and to be able to identify a clear path to resolution.
• Experience with Windows server and virtualization
• Hands-on experience in introducing and maintain CISCO equipment
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000 – 35,000
For more information contact Giada Pietribiasi confidentially on +356 20341505 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting IT Infrastructure and IT Support professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT opportunities visit our website on https://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta