Junior Data Analyst | 1+ years experience
- Global financial organisation
- Attractive benefits and rewards
- Training and career development opportunities
More than simply another job, this Junior Data Analyst role is the perfect opportunity to grow and shape your career within the unparalleled support of a global financial organisation.
With expert training and coaching provided, the Junior Data Analyst position suits an enthusiastic, passionate professional with profound knowledge of IT Systems and processes.
As Junior Data Analyst, your day-to-day role finds you creating data analyses, reports and presentation and liaising with the Management Team. You will be closely collaborating with local and international teams which gives you an international experience. Suiting an individual with 1-2 years’ experience in a Junior Data Analyst role with good analytical skills.
Situated in a prime location in Malta, this global giant is offering strong personal development / career progression opportunities and attractive benefits and rewards to the right candidate.
- Support with Client and Industry penetration and performance analysis
- Assist in the business planning process coordination and collaborating with the regional team overseas
- Collaborating with local and international market research and competitive analysis
- Organise ad hoc analysis and reports for the Management Team
Skills / Experience:
- 1+ years’ experience in similar position
- Profound analytical skills and clear understanding of IT Systems and processes
- Strong involvement with Excel
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 25,000 gross year + benefits
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta