Junior IT Security Analyst
- Well established financial organisation
- Training and education provided
- Career progression & opportunity to grow
This reputable and successful financial firm in the Maltese market is looking for the perfect individual to take on the new role of Junior IT Security Analyst. With this role, you will join a multinational and innovative team and together you will focus on safeguarding the organisations sensitive information in line with regulatory requirements on a continuous basis.
As Junior IT Security Analyst, you will support the IT Operations team in identifying and rectifying all harmful breaches within the company. You will also have the opportunity to establish yourself within the company structure and develop a career for yourself. As a Junior professional with will receive ongoing training and education in the new and modern offices the company has to offer. Situated in the heart of Malta and enjoying the beautiful scenery, this company is offering a substantial benefits package and friendly working hours to the successful candidate.
- Support the administration of the Banks IT security platform.
- To contribute in the upgrades of existing IT security platforms and new implementation of IT security solutions;
- Observe all data sources which will assist in the identification of potential and harmful threats.
- Offer assistance in processing and resolving security incidents within the company’s IT system. Engage in the change management process from a Security point of view.
Skills / Experience:
- Degree/IT Diploma in Computer Science or in Information security
- Experience IT Security
- Knowledge in 1st Line of IT Security: mail filtering, antivirus, firewall applications
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 20,000 – 24,000 + Benefits and Bonus
- Training and scholarship / sponsorship
- Study Leave
- Health Insurance for the employees and dependents
- Health schemes
- Performance bonus
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta