Junior-Mid .Net Engineer
- Extensive training provided
- Career progression opportunity
- Relocation Package
Having already grown exponentially and internationally in the last years, our client is looking for top talent to contribute to their current team and to evolve in lead developers in the near future.
This .Net Engineer role provides on-going and strategic development tasks for the company’s applications. He/she participates in the creation of technical specifications and contributes to project planning activities. This role is responsible for the overall implementation of best-in-class application solutions in C# and .Net. The position involves creating technical specs, technical solutions and development efforts for small to midsize projects.
- Develop Software using .Net / C#
- Have strong working experience performing complex queries using a variety of SQL based tools and technique.
- Utilize and create code for reuse
- Multitask and work independently.
- Comprehensive experience of demonstrated hands-on experience using .Net technologies
- Solid understanding of Angular
- Extensive experience in designing, developing, and maintaining complex applications
Salary / Remuneration:
- Highly attractive bonus depending on the performance
- Work on the latest technologies
- In-house Gym
For more information, contact Kostas Anagnostopoulos confidentially on +356 2034 1505 or email your CV email@example.com.
I specialise in recruiting .Net Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see https://www.archer.com.mt/dotnetjobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland, Malta and Cyprus