- Latest and innovative technologies
- Great benefits and social package
- Training & certifications
Training, career growth and new technologies are all part of this opportunity for a NOC Engineer.
The NOC Engineer role is with one of Malta’s leading companies, expanding its team due to a period of significant growth. Suiting a Graduate in ICT or Engineering, or someone who’s eager to take their next career step in an organisation that supports your growth. You will manage equipment and hardware, networks and implement various procedures.
As NOC Engineer, your focus will be operating and monitoring the organisation’s systems on a daily basis. You will form part of a talented and dynamic team utilizing the latest and innovative technologies to expand your knowledge and continuously develop your skills. This well-established company is offering training and a great benefits package to the successful candidate.
- Assess and control systems, Linux and Microsoft Windows servers, Storage systems and IP networks.
- Acknowledge and provide solutions to all incidents including adequate troubleshooting and escalations.
- Perform all operational tasks such testing, backups and script execution.
- Support and manage other responsibilities assigned by management on a weekly basis.
Skills / Experience:
- Degree in ICT or Engineering
- Experience in a simliar role would be an asset
- Willingness to learn and flexibility to work shifts
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 25,000 – 27,000 gross year + great benefits’ package
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta