Junior Software Developer (C++ & C#)
- Established, longstanding software house
- International blue-chip projects
- Continues training.
An opportunity has arisen in an established software house due to the growth of the IT department. If you are a junior software developer eager to kick-start your career, read further!
An excellent move for an individual who is passionate for .NET technology stacks, looking to contribute to various international projects for blue-chip organisations and work with diverse platforms and tools.
Opportunity to experience real autonomy type of environment by sharing ideas and open-communication.
- Degree in IT or related field
- 1+ year in a similar position
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Good understanding of C++
- Good knowledge of .NET framework
- Experience in MySql
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
Salary / Remuneration:
Competitive (+ benefits)
For more information, contact Beate Krastina confidentially on +356 2034 1574 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting .NET Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other Software Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities please visit our website: https://www.archer.com.mt/dotnetjobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta.