Junior SQL Database Administrator | New Graduates or 1+ years experience
- Highly successful market-leading company
- Personal development / career progression opportunities
- Modern offices and excellent benefits package
This Junior SQL Database Administrator role is a one-time opportunity and will find you partnering with a stable company who has been highly successful in the Maltese market for many years. As Junior SQL Database Administrator you will link with a highly-skilled team who will support and help you achieve your goals.
This company’s integrated platform means it provides a full range of products to its varied list of clients, with applications developed using the latest technologies. This means that as the Junior SQL Database Administrator there will be scope for internal training whilst embracing and tackling various challenges that you encounter.
In your capacity as Junior SQL Database Administrator, you will play a key role in ensuring the ongoing running of the company’s database. This includes backups, tuning, monitoring, resolving issues and providing ongoing support. There will also be opportunities for you to get involved in other aspects of the business such as Business Intelligence, adding further to your skillset.
Modern freshly redesigned offices, healthy life-work balance and an excellent benefits package on offer to the right candidate.
- Support in all aspects of SQL Database on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor for issues and resolve them, manage backups and recovery and implement improvements.
- Liaise with the Development Team to carry out planning.
- Be willing to learn about other parts of the company such as BI.
- 1-2 years’ experience with SQL Database considered as an asset
- A fresh graduate in Computing or Software Development
- Willingness and eager to learn, adapt and progress
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 22,000 – 25,000 + Amazing Benefits Package
- Laptop and iPad for office and home use
- Fruit, coffee, juice in the office
- Attractive Telecoms package for personal use
- Health Insurance
- On call allowances paid as extra
- Gym on premises
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta