Linux System Administrator
- Modern new offices, central Malta location
- Great bonus and benefits
- International bank with innovative financial products
Is technology your passion? Do you want to join a leading bank that’s innovative, international and very established in the financial marketplace? This IT Administrator role is a fantastic opportunity to join a large financial institution, with a growing IT team.
As an IT Administrator, your core focus will be on managing all aspects of mission-critical internal systems and infrastructure.
Your System Administrator role includes building, implementing and troubleshooting Linux web applications and services, coordinating the design and deployment of new systems and technologies, as well as maintaining and supporting those systems.
As part of a diverse international team, the Linux Engineer will play a leading role on important IT systems projects that impact across the organization. This is a great chance for IT Engineers specializing in Linux to join a thriving organization with great progression prospects.
- Assisting the Technical Architect in designing, building and administer the IT Infrastructure
- Monitoring systems and servers
- Troubleshooting and do first level maintenance
- Write technical documentation
- Collaborate with the other technical stuff
Skills / Experience:
- Strong Linux hands-on skills
- 2 years of experience with managing servers
- Ideally, experience with monitoring databases/data management
Salary EUR 25,000 – 35,000 gross per year + benefits + bonuses
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 20341509 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support and IT Administration professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: <https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/>
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta.