- Expanding IT team and growing company
- Opportunities for career growth to Team Leader/Manager or DevOps Engineer
- Professional environment and multinational colleagues
There’s never been a better time to join this outstanding with world-wide presence company. You will join highly professional international team and steadily growing organisation, meaning the business is growing and creating fantastic new opportunities.
You have the opportunity now to become the company’s new Linux Administrator. In this role, you will join the established IT team doing Linux system administration and 2nd line user support .
The Linux Administrator role is complex, highly technical and hands-on. It suits someone who wants to grow with a company that’s enjoying success and build a strong career.
- Administrate Linux system
- Maintain the Server infrastructure
- Manage Virtual environment
- Identify ways to improve and enhance the IT infrastructure
- Maintain and enhance existing and new systems
- Close cooperation with DevOps team
- 2nd line user support
Skills / Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience with Linux System Administration
- Experience with virtual environment (VmWare)
- Good knowledge of AWS
Salary / Remuneration: 40,000 gross year + health insurance + gym membership + free parking + relocation package
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support and IT Administration professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.