NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR (Nagios, SolarWinds, others)
- Exciting projects and vibrant team
- Multinational environment and company with international presence
- Continious training and unique setup of technologies
A fascinating opportunity has presented itself. A successful global organisation who has displayed significant growth is in need of a Monitoring Network Specialist to complete their highly diverse and vibrant team. With offices in 10 countries worldwide, rapid growth and an exciting project pipeline the company is looking for a talented Monitoring Network Specialist to monitor and maintain various monitoring probes as well as provide solutions for any probe issues that may arise.
As Monitoring Network Specialist, this is the perfect opportunity to join an international company in the Malta based office. You will have the scope to continuously learn and receive all necessary training on a consistent basis. This is a great foundation to operate with new innovative projects and implement your own solutions. Performance efforts will be rewarded to the successful candidate through numerous additional benefits.
- Manage and observe active alarms and their threshold
- Confirm that all monitoring probes are enhanced and updated
- Primary contact for NOC for all related queries
- Enhancement of monitoring probes
Skills / Experience:
- Experience with network monitoring tools: Nagios, SolarWinds, QlikView or others
- Excellent knowledge of Unix / Linux
- Previous background in Shell scripting and SQL queries
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 26,000 – 28,000 gross year + benefits & allowances
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV email@example.com.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta