- Work with a great team of highly skilled and professional developers
- Work on rewarding and enterprise level projects
- Great opportunity to enhance your skills in new development technologies
Award-winning company specialized in bespoke solutions. You will be part of an international environment, passionate about technology. The successful applicant will also work directly with clients – taking briefs, issue reports, etc. and then design, develop and have full ownership of the product.
You will have a natural affinity for learning new technologies and know when to use technology in the right scenario to add value to the business.
- Use Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET to develop technical solutions to complex problems
- Design, code, test, maintain, document and support software for the clients
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to software
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Interact and communicate effectively with the clients
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
Person / Experience required:
- Have strong T-SQL, MS SQL skills
- Solid understanding of Object Orientated (OOP) principles Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and English
Salary / Remuneration:
30,000 – 35,000
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting .NET Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.