.NET Full Stack Developer – FinTech
- Family-like organization
- Strong focus on autonomy
- Performance based rewards.
A well-established FinTech organization with its roots in Malta for over 10 years is looking to welcome to their team an experienced .NET Full Stack Developer.
You will join a small family-like IT department, which will give you the opportunity to work on-multiple and varied projects, as well as make real-time impact on the team and the organization. This is an ideal environment for an experienced developer who values autonomy; and with an innovative mindset who is open and encourages sharing new ideas.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Sound knowledge of C++
- Sound knowledge of C# and .NET framework
- Experience in Entity Framework
- Experience in Angular
- Experience in MySql
- Expereince in development for cloud systems
- Well versed in debugging, tracing and remote support
Salary / Remuneration: up to 40,000 EUR + attractive benefits
For more information, contact Beate Krastina confidentially on +356 2034 1574 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting .NET Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other Software Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities please visit our website: https://www.archer.com.mt/dotnetjobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta