.Net Full-stack Developer (Frontend focused)
- Well-established FinTech firm in Cyprus
- Opportunity to use the latest technologies
- Great remuneration and progression prospects
A standout FinTech firm on the island of Cyprusis searching for the ideal candidate to fill the new compelling role of .Net Full-stack Developer. You will function within a software development team that thrives on achieving their goals by utilizing the very latest technology to build great software.
This new role provides the opportunity for you to evolve and grow within your career. The successful candidate will have the scope to operate with the latest technologies and will be offered a highly attractive remuneration package geared towards performance.
- Manage and engineer high availability database solutions
- Support the team to design and develop real time transactional systems.
- Propose initiatives that improve working quality and efficiency.
- Confirm that all application components align with the application architecture and performance goals.
- Operate in a vibrant and nimble environment.
Skills / Experience:
- 3+ years of front-end development (Angular preferably)
- 3+ years of development experience in C#, WebAPIs
- Experience with ORM systems such as Entity Framework 6
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000 – 34,000
For more information, contact Kostas Anagnostopoulos confidentially on +356 2034 1505 or email your CV email@example.com.
I specialise in recruiting .Net Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see https://www.archer.com.mt/dotnetjobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland, Malta and Cyprus