.NET Full-stack Developer
- Long-established financial services firm
- New projects – back-office system
- Open door policy
If you’re comfortable across both the front and back end, developing quality software platforms from A to Z, this .NET Full-stack Developer role could be the ideal opportunity for you. You’ll join one of Malta’s largest financial services firms, that truly pioneered the market here when it got started all those years ago. Such a well-established firm has more to offer its employees, for example by investing in the latest technologies which allows you to keep your skills up to date in the ever-moving .NET space.
As .NET Full-stack Developer, you’ll develop software for a range of software platforms and some exciting new challenges like a new back-office system. Management here has an open door policy and fosters an open atmosphere where employees can speak their minds and express themselves. It’s an Agile environment where skilled people collaborate to create great software that meets and exceeds business goals. There’s also real promotional opportunities for the right person.
- Develop software using .NET technologies for a variety of software platforms
- Participate in the creation of a new back office system
- Engineer high-availability database solutions
- Design and develop real-time transactional systems
- Develop applications that integrate with the application architecture and meet performance goals
- Find innovative and creative ways to improve efficiency and quality
- 3+ years’ experience with .NET 4.5 or later framework
- ASP.NET MVC
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 28,000 – 40,000 DOE
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV email@example.com.
I specialise in recruiting .NET Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities visit our website on https://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta