- International organization
- Great training and progression opportunities
- Flexible hours
A well-known organization based in a central area of the island is currently looking to hire one Network Administrator for the Malta office.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to focus on a variety of projects while building, operating and maintaining the company’s networks.
A position that will lead you to add some relevant experience in your professional career and collaborate with several IT experts both based in Malta and Germany.
You will become part of a specialized and multicultural team where you can use your expertise as well as learn new technologies.
This role is suitable for a proactive and willing to learn IT professional who has a networking background and who is ready to take the next step in his career with this exciting opportunity.
Do you want to have more information about the role? Please get in touch with me!
- Create and editing technical documentation
- Administrate company’s network
- Collaborate with a variety of IT professionals
- Effectively troubleshoot and deal with any unexpected issue
- Build networks
- Configure and administer CISCO equipment.
- Previous exposure to WAN, WLAN, and LAN
- At least one year of experience using CISCO network components
- Strong insight in Network administration
- CISCO certification will consider a plus
Salary: € 28,000 – € 35,000 + health insurance+ dental insurance + 3 weeks training abroad
For more information contact Giada Pietribiasi confidentially on +356 20341505 or email your CV giada.@archer.com.mt
I specialize in recruiting IT Infrastructure and IT Support professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT opportunities visit our website on https://www.archer.com.mt/