- Excellent opportunity for middle level IT/ Electrical/ Telecomms Engineers
- Leading telecoms company
- Great training and progression opportunities
If you’re eager to take the next step in your career as a Networking Engineer, then this is an opportunity that can’t be missed. Joining one of Malta’s leading Telecoms agencies, you will focus on building, operating and maintaining the company’s IP and transport network.
As a Telecommunications Engineer, you will use modern technologies in a supportive professional environment. A strong benefits package comes with excellent training in a keystone role within the networks aspect of the business.
Your role as IT and Telecoms professional encompasses all facets of managing the company’s mission-critical networks. You’ll be joining at a key moment in the company’s growth, with new projects coming on stream.
- Operate and maintain hardware and transmission equipment
- Manage forecast, dimensioning and sizing of network elements
- Ensure sufficient service provisioning at all times
- Implement operational procedures to minimize system downtime
- Maintain high service level across all networks
- Provide 3rd level support
Skills / Experience:
- University Degree in Telecommunications, or IT & Computing or Electrical Engineering
- Scripring experience with PHP or Python or Perl or Bash or PowerShell
- Knowledge of both Windows & Linux servers
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000-35000 gross per year
+ Education & training
+ Health insurance
+ Wellbeing incentives
+ Childcare subsidies
+ Company events
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 20341509 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Infrastructure, Systems & DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: <https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/>
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta