· Large and international iGaming company
· Multicultural environment – over 60 nationalities
· Key role within the organization
This is a unique career opportunity within one of the most European iGaming company based in Malta. This well-established company with modern and centrally-located offices. It’s an energetic company with a lot of vitality. The company has an opening for a Network Administrator to join the tight-knit IT team.
This position suits someone who has a strong background in networks design and administration, with good skills related to systems administration too. You are someone who likes to take a proactive approach to what you do, using your own initiative to solve problems and get things done.
- Designing and implementing Cisco networks
- Monitoring IT security networks
- Managing the Gaming Platform functionality
- Administering Windows and Linux systems
- Reporting to the Head of IT
- 3-4 years as experience as a Network Administrator
- 1-2 years experience with Linux & System administration
- CCNA certificate (recently certified)
- Scripting skills – Bash or Python or PHP or PowerShell
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 30,000 + 35,000 gross per year
+ health insurance
+ fitness bonus
+ flexible working hours
+ Free brunches, after work drinks and company’s events
+ relocation package
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on +356 2034 1509 email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting IT infrastructure professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT infrastructure opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta