- Well-established organization
- Up to date technologies
- Great opportunity for career development
This role is with a well-established telecommunication company that has been successfully dominated the market since 1992.
As part of their 2020 growth plan, they are currently looking to appoint a network engineer who will be part of a specialized core network team.
You will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of IP-based fixed-line and support of the Core Network Operations, incorporating fault diagnostics and resolution across network and other multi-customer platforms.
Are you looking to develop your knowledge in a challenging environment which allows you to be exposed to wide range of technologies and advance in your professional career?
This Network Engineer role is ideal for someone who is passionate for IT and is ready to take the next step in the professional career.
- Analyse requirements and implement solutions
- Performed network commissioning/configuration and integration deployment
- Contribute expertise in complex advanced network monitoring and troubleshooting
- Coordinated optimization or updating projects of the core network elements.
Skills / Experience:
- Good communication skills
- Logical approach to diagnostics, investigation, and problem solving and to be able to identify a clear path to resolution.
- Experience with LAN/WAN networks, TP/IP protocols, and network technologies
- Hands-on experience in introducing and maintain equipment
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 22,000 – 25,000
For more information contact Giada Pietribiasi confidentially on +356 20341505 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting IT Infrastructure and IT Support professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT opportunities visit our website on https://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta