– Lucrative iGaming industry
– Great opportunity to bring your creativity
– Broad range of the latest technologies to develop your skills
A new role within an innovative iGaming company, the Python Developer position offers you the chance to develop exciting new features and maintain and enhance existing platforms and applications. You will join an excellent team of developers who are outgoing and positive, in an open, international and welcoming environment, centrally located.
This Python Developer role allows you to be self-starting and self-motivated, collaborating with team members and third party providers to deliver new functionalities and improve existing ones. It suits Python Developers with an understanding or strong interest in GIT and Agile workflows.
– Assist the definition of end-to-end technical solution, including liaising with external suppliers and other IT teams to drive the integrated solution design and troubleshoot
– Maintain existing applications and enhance and develop new functionalities and features
– Use and develop skills in Python Development and Agile processes
– Enjoy a flexible environment that values employees and fosters growth and development
– Fulfil the role, with the challenge of sophisticated business logic and complex data
– 3+ years’ experience in Python development
– practical experience with software stack including: Django, Tornado, Celery, 0MQ, SQLAlchemy
– solid knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL preferred)
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 38,000 – 50,000
+ relocation package (with visa sponsorship)
+ private health insurance
+ travel and fitness allowance
For more information contact Kate Zsofcsak confidentially on +356 2034 1537 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for Python Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Python Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more Python and Ruby opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/python-ruby-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta