Ruby Developer (Ruby on Rails)
• International technology group
• Growing development team
• No Micromanagement
A thriving European specialist tech organisation has an opportunity for a Ruby Developer to join its tight-knit development team. The company is eager to meet a passionate coder with experience as a Ruby Developer, knowledge of Ruby on Rails and Microservices.
As Ruby Developer, your role will be to develop technical solutions to a variety of challenges and change requests. With lots of independence, autonomy to make decisions and no micromanagement in your role, you will be able to contribute to a wide range of projects running at the same time.
As Ruby Developer, you will write new code, create new features and enhance applications. This is a varied, interesting role that suits someone who wants to make the next step in their career.
• Analyse requirements
• Design and write new code
• Create new features and functionalities
• Write documentation for new features
• Investigate new technologies
Skills / Experience:
• 3+ years as Ruby Developer with Ruby on Rails experience
• Previous experience with Microservices
• Experience with Node & Angular would be a plus
• Be able to work autonomously and make technical decisions
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 35,000 – 50,000
- Relocation Assistance
- Private Health Insurance
For more information contact Paris Michailos confidentially on +356 2034 1511 or email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for Java, PHP, and Perl & Ruby Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Java and PHP opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see www.archer.com.mt