- Strong engineering team
- Global Presence
- Low-level development
Join a team that embraces the DevOps mentality and are a fan of CI/CD. You will join an extremely well-founded company in which you will be able to contribute greatly to the way things work and built.
You will be collaborating with colleagues who are based in their offices in other continents and you will be exposed to a strong development team.
- Implement, test, and monitor low latency systems in Rust
- Architect and design low latency systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Proven experience in developing on open source or commercial codebases in Rust
- Solid Linux and scripting skills (bash, python – or similar)
- 55K-75K (depending on experience)
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible time
Contact Paris Michailos in confidence on +356 20341511 or at email@example.com to find out more
I specialize in recruiting in Functional Programming Recruitment (Scala, Haskell, Rust), if you wish to discuss this or other Functional Programming opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see www.archer.eu