- International team
- Technical challenges
- Space for career growth
This is an opportunity in which you will join a fresh fin-tech organization that operates within the investment space.
They live and breath investment but they acknowledge how important is technology and how far it can take them. For this reason, they have invested heavily in their software development team and they have brought together engineers who have a true passion for building and optimizing applications.
This is not your average role; you will be working next to industry experts who are going to share their knowledge of the industry which will give you a clear idea of how your code can make a difference in their work.
- Evaluate and implement leading-edge technologies and optimize platform performance in terms of throughput, read-latency, and reliability.
- Ensure a state-of-the-art software development methodology
- Provide technical guidance and establish engineering best practices.
- Strong Computer Science background
- 2+ years of experience working with Scala
- Strong knowledge in Functional Programming concepts
- 50K – 85K (depending on experience)
- Annual performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
Contact Paris Michailos in confidence on +356 20341511 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
I specialize in recruiting in Functional Programming Recruitment (Scala, Haskell, Rust), if you wish to discuss this or other Functional Programming opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see www.archer.eu