Senior Data Analyst
- Being independent and drive your own projects
- Flexible working hours
- Modern offices in a central location
More than simply a job, this is a career development opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst who is looking to grow and develop their career within a fast-growing Software House in Malta. This role is suited for an individual with strong independent skills. You will use data analytics to drive evidence-based decision-making, improve customer experience, and optimize operational efficiency.
As a Senior Data Analyst, your day-to-day role liaises with key stakeholders to understand business goals and identify analysis projects that support these goals.
- Manage and deliver full-cycle analysis, from designing and agreeing on objectives up to the presentation of results and follow-through
- Shape and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Communicate findings of analysis throughout the business.
- Be involved in the decision-making process
Skills / Experience:
- Experience in R programming language.
- Experience in SQL
- Degree preferred in computer science, statistics, economics, or other math/science-related field
Attractive Salary / Remuneration + Health Insurance + Flexible hours + Allowances
For more information, contact Ana Fink confidentially on +356 2034 1512 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting BI, Data & Analytics professionals. If you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/jobs
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland, and Malta & Cyprus