Senior DevOps Engineer
- Career grow opportunity
- Great benefits and allowances
- Established iGaming industry player
If you’d like an opportunity to join a successful multinational organization, take a part in exciting projects, be part of an experienced and large team, then explore this Senior Computer Engineer role.
The organization is an established player in the iGaming industry with its European HQ located here in Malta. As a System Engineer, your role finds you acting as a trusted advisor on technical matters to leadership, management and team members.
You will develop and maintain standards and principals to ensure a high level of system and application performance and architecture. You will be playing a key role within the software automation process to bring the company’s product’s functionality to the next level.
This IT Engineer opportunity comes with great benefits and opportunities to bolster your skills. The company is eager to meet someone with Linux, Cloud and IaaC skills, as well as with the experience of systems & network design.
- Provide technical advice to leadership
- Implement standards for system and application infrastructure architecture
- Develop a proof of concepts
- Provide technical coaching
- Evaluate the environment, streamline processes
- Assist with project and capacity planning
- Support continuous improvement of technical operations and procedures
Skills / Experience:
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with AWS and GCP
- Experience with Terraform and CloudFormation
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 50,000 – 60,000
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on +356 2034 1509 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialize in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support and IT Administration professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: <https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/>
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta