Senior Frontend Developer (Vue.js)
- Opportunity for a Career Growth
- Malta Based Role
- New products
This is an exciting opportunity for a Front-End Developer in an extra poker player and a star affiliate in Malta established in 2011 by a handful of entrepreneurs.
In this Senior Front-End Developer role, you will be collaborating closely with other developers, QA and the product team in order to create new products. You will be designing features, writing code, reviewing colleagues and tracking down bugs as well as write a solution.
The team of back end developers is powered by a LEMP stack, GraphQl and Front-end rely on Vue.js
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who strives for career growth and working in an international environment.
- Design and develop Fronted features
- Do functional requirements analysis and purpose solutions to UX/UI projects
- Create architecture design, code quality and documentation
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
- Previous experience with User Experience (UX) analysis/ design
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 50,000 – 55,000 depending on experience
- Birthday Day
- Wellness Allowance
- Team building Activities
- Health Insurance
- Free transport home for late-night shits
- Party tickers and free beach club access
For more information contact Agata Jaholkowska confidentially on +356 2034 1537 or email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta