(Senior) Full Stack PHP Developer
Role is based in English speaking and sunny Malta. Relocation is required.
- Young & laid back international environment
- Flexible hours & home working possibility
- Opportunity to join the iGaming industry
A very well established team within the iGaming part of an international group is looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Developer to join their growing international team in Malta.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write clean, fast PHP code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
- Integrate back-end technologies and third-party APIs and services.
- Create web services for ingestion by other applications
- 4+ years of full time development
- Strong object-oriented thinking along with some experience in architecture.
- PHP MVC Frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Yii)
EUR35,000-45,000 Gross per year depending on experience
Private Health Insurance
For more information contact Paris Michailos confidentially on +35620341511 or email your CV at email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for PHP Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other PHP opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see:
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta