Senior Haskell Developer
- Established organization
- Getting things done mentality
- R&D Department
As a Haskell Engineer, you will be part of an established organization who has managed to stay on top of their game just because they never stop evolving and taking new ideas on board.
They help companies across all industries to identify the right investment opportunities simple and efficiently through their AI-driven platform.
You will be part of the core team to design and implement the new functionalities at their platform.
- Working on the design and implementation of the new portions of the platform.
- Both practical and theoretical work on improving their system.
- Work on pass-based optimizations to improve the performance of the platform itself.
- 4+ years of experience writing code in Haskell, including experience
- Practical experience building large scale and complex software systems.
- If any of these make sense to you then we want to hear from you (lenses, arrows, monad transformers, free monads, catamorphisms, GADTs, type families, existential types, template Haskell, generics, type applications, continuations and modern type-level programming, such as -XTypeInType)
- Experience with dependent type systems, row types, type-checking algorithms, and type-inference.
- 90k-120K (depending on experience)
- Private Health Insurance
- Annual Performance Bonus
Contact Paris Michailos in confidence on +356 20341511 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
I specialize in recruiting in Functional Programming Recruitment (Scala, Haskell, Rust), if you wish to discuss this or other Functional Programming opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see www.archer.eu