Senior Mobile / Android Developer
- Brand new mobile Native App in Payments
- Opportunity to live in the sunny international island of Malta!
- Attractive Remuneration Package!
Great Opportunity for an experienced Android developer to lead the way in the development of a brand new Android native application!
You will join a progressive organisation with a great team of frontend and backend developers that are building next-generation software. The company thrives in the trading industry as well as cryptocurrencies and is currently working towards a new innovative payments solution.
For this project, we are seeking senior Android developers to join for at least 2 years on a full-time basis. We’re looking for people with experience in native development, proficient with Java or Kotlin.
Your team will be international with smart, easy-going, passionate and hard working people. We are looking for people, who are good communicators and enjoy being innovative and creating awesome technology.
For this position, you will relocate to the sunny island of Malta! Malta offers a great work-life balance, helped by the fact that you most probably live 10 minutes walk from the beach and the office. It is a safe, European island in the heart of the Mediterranean, very international, warm and sunny during the whole year!
The right candidate will have:
– Strong communication skills in English
– A passion for mobile development, software engineering and great UX design
– An enthusiastic attitude and a willingness to learn and keep up with new technology and trends.
– Over 5 years’ commercial experience with native Android development (Java or Kotlin)
– Experience with RESTful APIs
– Ability to be self-managed and to lead where necessary
– Experience in banking or payments mobile application development
Why you want this job
A new app with a global and highly engaged audience
Passionate team with ambitious goals and determination for success
Grow your career as the company grows – Play a big role in a small team and be across the full product development cycle
Influence and share your experience in developing a highly successful mobile app experience
Salary / Remuneration:
Excellent Remuneration package and benefits
Relocation Package also available for candidates coming from abroad
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of iOS or Android opportunities in Malta please visit https://www.archer.com.mt/android-ios-jobs/