Senior Network Engineer – Telecoms
- Competitive compensation & flexi hours
- Excellent location and modern offices
- Good projects and experienced team
Senior Network Engineer to join a successful international organization – with offices in 8 countries worldwide, rapid growth and an exciting project pipeline the company is looking for an experienced Networking professional comfortable in a modern telecoms environment. That includes telecoms protocols such as TCP/IP, MAP, Camel, SS7.
As Senior Network Engineer, you will become part of a multinational team collaborating on network and infrastructure solutions for leading clients.
Utilizing the latest technologies and impacting a variety of projects, you will assist technical architects to deliver networks, manage capacity planning and evolve the core network.
- Join internationally distributed networking team
- Implement high availability network at signalling levels
- Assist with capacity management
- Identify areas for improvement of networks and infrastructure
- Support 4/5G networks and IoT domains
Skills / Experience:
- 2-4 years’ experience in Network Engineer
- Experience with SS7
- Experience with 3G and 4G
- Good knowledge of Linux servers
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 40,000 – 45,000
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 20341509 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: <https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/>
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta