- Fast growing international organization within the iGaming
- High skilled development team
- Technology first organization without imposed deadlines
Tech stack of: Java, Scala and Kotlin, Kubernetes, Clojure, ReactiveX, Akka, Akka-Streamsand, Angular & more.
Bleeding edge environment both at a technical level as well as Agile. With A small team working independently and owning the development of each module. Continuous delivery, automated driven build and release process are all elements which makes this an outstanding environment for a Senior Software Engineer with a Scala background.
This is a technology first organization where the technical team set the pace for the rest of the organization working independently and without imposed deadlines.
Things you will be doing:
- Designing and developing consumer driven software applications which are scalable and secure
- Technology stack includes: Scala, ReactiveX, Akka, Akka-Streamsand, Angular, Kubernetes and more
- Microservices with continuous delivery, automated deployment and DevOps
- Solving interesting technical challenges of scale and web traffic volumes
- Culture of continuous innovation where you are given the time to explore skunk works projects
- Taking part in Functional Programming meetups run in house
- Always looking to skill up and deepen your knowledge
Skills or experience you should have:
- 2+ years commercial experience as a Functional Programming developer (preferably Scala)
- This is a company for technologists that most likely have personal projects and code for fun
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative and fast moving environment
- Euro 55,000 – 75,000 gross/year (negotiable)
- Relocation assistance
- Health insurance, bonus
- Offices in Malta’s most sought after area
Contact Paris in confidence on +356 20341511 or at email@example.com to find out more
I specialize in recruiting in Functional Programming Recruitment, if you wish to discuss this or other Functional Programming opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see https://www.archer.com.mt/functional-programming/