- New platform development projects
- New tech and microservices architecture
- Fast-growing company with new offices
Modern technologies, new offices and a state-of-the-art platform – this Senior PHP Developer role is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing international start-up that has so much to offer you.
As Senior PHP Developer, you will play a key role on a development project that finds you building a modern platform from scratch. You will be able to bring your own ideas and initiative and have a big impact on the project.
The Senior PHP Developer role is varied with no two days the same. You will develop proof-of-concept applications into production services, write code in MVC frameworks and build APIs and front end applications.
As Senior PHP Developer, you will join a dedicated team in brand new offices, well-located in Malta.
- Develop robust and performative code in MVC frameworks (e.g. Symfony/Laravel)
- Build API services
- Create front-end applications
- Build using multiple databases and catching layers
- Develop strong OOP oriented code
- Create comprehensive test suites
Skills / Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as PHP Developer
- Strong OOP Skills
- Previous experience in Laravel or any other modern MVC framework
Salary / Remuneration:
- EUR 35,000 – 48,000
- Relocation Package
- Gym Allowance
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance Bonuses
For more information contact Paris Michailos confidentially on +356 2034 1511 or email your CV at email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting for Java & PHP, if you wish to discuss this or other Java and PHP opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see www.archer.com.mt